Originally from Shreveport, Louisiana, Allison received her undergraduate degree from Centenary College of Louisiana before earning her law degree from Loyola University Chicago School of Law. She enjoys hiking, cycling, and quilting and regularly volunteers her time at Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program legal clinics and with the Junior League of Dallas.
Allison is admitted to practice in all Texas and Louisiana state courts as well as the United States District Court for the Middle and Western Districts of Louisiana.
- Dallas Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Shreveport Bar Association
Educational and Professional Background
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Juris Doctor, 2012
- Centenary College of Louisiana, Bachelor of Science, 2006
Civic and Volunteerism
- Junior League of Dallas
- Dallas Volunteer Attorney Program
Allison M. Lockhart is licensed to practice law in the following areas:
- U.S. District Courts